The EXO advanced water quality monitoring platform includes the versatile multiparameter EXO1 sonde for estuarine, surface water, or ground water applications.
• High-accuracy sensors with on-board memory
• Wireless communications
• Fast response times for profiling and sampling
• Seamless integration into marine, estuarine, freshwater and ground water monitoring systems
Smart Sondes and Sensors
Extremely versatile instrument, allowing the user to automatically configure a sonde with different sensor for different applications in minutes
Tested in a variety of rigorous field conditions as well as lab conditions to ensure accuracy and response times
Sample without Interruption
No matter which EXO sensors users select, other features of the sensors' design make them rugged and durable:
• Wet-mateable connectors resist corrosion
• Isolated components prevent short circuits
• Welded housings and double o-rings prevent leaks
• High-impact plastic and titanium resists breaking
• Built-in antifouling systems protect data integrity
• Low power consumption extends underwater deployments
If you're interested in our sonde with 6-ports for even more water quality monitoring capabilities, visit our EXO2 sonde.
For more information about the EXO platform - including videos, articles, and parts guide - please visit EXOwater.com
For a list of EXO instruments, accessories, and replacement parts please visit EXOwater.com/accessories
The EXO sondes are a key component of a complete, unattended long-term water quality monitoring system from our Integrated Systems & Services group.
Learning a new water quality platform can be a challenging process. Accelerate through the learning curve with our on-demand training program. Join us at EXO-University.com!
Inspect, protect, and revitalize your equipment with the annual YSI Sonde Maintenance Special. Longer life expectancy, less downtime, and ensure the highest quality data. Click here to learn more.