Get more options with SI – Analytic’s new universal titrator. With the Titroline 7750 you need only one, single machine for both potentiometric and volumetric Karl Fischer titration. This titrator simplifies your workload with a full-color display that can be easily read from a distance and/or at extreme angles and interchangeable modules to store all relevant reagent and unit data.
With 2 USB-host, 1 USB-PC, and 2 RS232 ports, the TitroLine 7750 is also extremely expandable. It can connect to a USB keyboard, printer, USB flash drives, barcode reader, balances, PCs, and other Schott instruments such as sample changers and piston burettes.
Key Features of the Titroline 7750 Universal Titrator:
- 3.5-inch color graphic display
- pH/mV-input with 24 bit transducer electrode socket
- Connector for double platinum electrodes
- Adjustable polarization voltage - 40 to 220 mV
- Connector for Pt 100 resistance thermometer intelligent interchangeable modules - 5, 10, 20 and 50 ml
- 2 USB-A, 1 USB-B, and 2 RS232 ports