As a rule 10 –15 user methods are usually enough for the most requirements. But sometimes you need a little bit more capacity. The SI Analytics TitroLine® 7000 can store up to 50 user methods.
Highest safety for measuring and calibrating through wireless sensor recognition for SCHOTT® Instruments ID-electrodes. The new electrodes with definite identification are sending their specific data wireless to the titrator. Therefore the TitroLine® 7000 uses always the correct calibration data. Erroneous measurements are excluded.
With a pH stat application a given pH is first adjusted and then kept constant at the certain time with an acid or a base. The pH stat titration is applied to e.g.
- The determination of the enzyme activity
- The pH stat elution of soil sample at pH 4
- The monitoring of the pH value during chemical syntheses
The TitroLine 7000 is perfect for non-aqueous titrations. Eliminate the need for special electrodes (e.g. separate indicator, reference and auxiliary electrodes) with the built-in amplifier–ideal for titrations in non-aqueous solvents such as:
- Acid and base numbers in oils
- Titrations in glacial acetic acid with perchloric acid
- Hydroxyl, NCO (Isocyanate) number and further specific values
It is possible to detect and calculate up to 2 equivalence points during one titration. Thanks to this it is possible to determine also the Calcium and Magnesium hardness instead of only the total hardness.