The SI Analytics TitroLine 7500 KF volumetric titrator has multiple method ability: sample titration, titre water, titre liquid standard, titre tartratedihydrate, blank value oven, and blank value solvent. All widely used titration parameters, including the ability to customize them, are incorporated in this unit. Any KF solvent can be used and the titrator’s variable pole voltage assures precision. Solvent and waste removal is handled via the pump/stirrer in order to avoid any handling.
You can calculate results in %, ppm, mg, mg/ml. mg/pc and ml. Statistics including average and standard deviation can also be calculated. Automatic transfer of weights is possible via the RS232 port. An external keyboard can also be attached for ease of use, and a printer for documentation.
Key Features of this Karl Fischer Titrator:
- Smart interchangeable burettes with 5, 10, 20 and 50 ml volume
- Integrated pump stirrer for addition of solvent and removal of waste
- Standard methods are built in for ease of use, i.e., titre determination(s), blank value, etc.
- Data can be printed or automatically stored to a USB stick for relocation to PC
- External devices can be configured - PC, analytical balance, printer and evaporation oven