The SI Analytics TitroLine® 7800 enhanced the universal features of the TitroLine® 7750 with an additional IDS® measurement input. Hence the TitroLine® 7800 is able to perform potentiometric titrations with analogue or IDS® electrodes up to volumetric Karl Fischer titrations. The IDS® measuring input is multifunctional. Digital sensors for the determination of pH and ORP value, the conductivity up to the dissolved oxygen can be connected.
IDS® stands for „intelligent, digital sensors“ and means that the analog measuring signal is converted into a digital measuring value in the sensor. This protects the signal from external interferences, such as moisture, electro-magnetic fields or pulses. The higher measuring accuracy raises confidence in your readings to a whole new level.
Key Features of the TitroLine® 7800 Universal Titrator with IDS Technology:
- Highly visible full color display, that can be easily viewed from a distance and extreme angles
- With new interchangeable modules which all relevant reagent and unit data can be stored
- Thanks to the 2 x USB-host, 1 x USB-PC and 2 x RS232 ports very expandable. Connectable are e.g. USB keyboard, USB printer, barcode reader, USB flash drives, balances, PC und further SI Analytics devices such as piston burettes and sample changers
- Storage of results using via USB port (PDF – and CSV -format) including method transfer
- With standard methods for potentiometric and KF titration
- Second digital measuring port for intelligent digital sensors (IDS)