The YSI IQ SensorNet NOx sensor uses a reagentless, UV-based absorption measurement that is built into a rugged, corrosion-resistant field probe for the IQ SensorNet system. The NOx sensor measures the sum of nitrate (NO3-N) and nitrite (NO2-N) to determine NOx-N (NO2+3-N). Measurements can be displayed as NO3-N or NO3. The NOx sensor measures nitrogen at a wavelength below 250 nm. A second wavelength is also measured in order to compensate for turbidity and organic matter that is in the water. The NOx sensor provides continuous data to help operational improvement decisions. The probe’s builtin UltraClean® ultrasonic cleaning technology reduces routine maintenance requirements.
- Ideal for monitoring and controlling the nitrification/denitrification process; effluent monitoring
- Single wavelength determination of NOx; second wavelength for turbidity compensation
- Factory calibrated with optional user-calibration
- 2-year warranty
- Measurement directly in the process; no reagents required
- Maximum durability due to high-tech materials Titanium/PEEK
- Maintenance free ultrasonic cleaning with UltraClean technology built-in; no wipers or seals to replace and prevents biofouling from taking place. Built-in air holes for added air cleaning in high fouling applications.