The NiCaVis is a reagentless, optical-based spectrophotometer built into a rugged, corrosion-resistant field probe for the IQ SensorNet system. The NiCaVis can report up to 5 parameters including: Nitrate, Nitrite (optional), COD (total and soluble), BOD, UVT-254, TOC, DOC and SAC (total and soluble). The NiCaVis probe scans 256 wavelengths per measurement to provide the most accurate data with precise compensation for interferences such as turbidity on the UV-VIS probe. The NiCaVis provides continuous data to help with operational improvement decisions. The probe’s built-in UltraClean® ultrasonic cleaning technology reduces routine maintenance requirements.
- Nitrite UV probe measures 256 wavelengths between 200 and 390 nm allowing it to differentiate between nitrate and nitrite; UV-VIS measures between 200 and 720 nm
- 256 wavelength scans per measurement results in better accuracy and better compensation for interferences
- UVT-254 measurement used to determine required UV light intensity and contact time for disinfection, lowering a facility’s disinfection costs
- Factory calibrated with optional user-calibration
- 2-year warranty
- Reduced maintenance with UltraClean ultrasonic cleaning technology; prevents biofouling from taking place. Built-in air holes for added air cleaning in high fouling applications.