The FDO is a luminescence-based, optical DO sensor for the IQ SensorNet process monitoring system. The FDO is a reliable, proven, long-term solution for continuous DO monitoring that can help optimize your aeration system and lower energy costs. Replaceable sensor cap provides a longer life and simple maintenance. A standard sensor cap (SC-FDO 700) is provided for typical applications. A fast response cap (SC-FDO 701) is available for highly dynamic environments. The FDO is a good choice for process control of activated sludge aeration to provide optimal conditions for nitrification and minimizing energy usage.
- No electrodes or electrolyte or calibration required
- 45 degree angle sensor cap eliminates over-estimate of DO due to bubbles bursting on the sensor cap
- Options for seawater, freshwater and Class 1, Division 2 applications
- Intelligent sensor cap; factory calibration data is automatically uploaded
- Extremely long sensor cap life
- 2-year warranty on probe and SC-FDO 700 sensor cap, 6-month warranty on SC-FDO 701 sensor cap