The AmmoLyt® is a rugged, ion selective electrode (ISE) probe for the IQ SensorNet process monitoring system. The AmmoLyt provides continuous and reagentless monitoring of ammonium and potassium using the most precise and reliable electrodes on the market. The individually replaceable electrodes have a typical lifetime of 18 to 24 months and are warrantied for 1 year minimizing maintenance effort and ownership cost.
The AmmoLyt is a good choice for nitrification monitoring and advanced process control of activated sludge aeration to achieve the lowest energy usage.
- Measurement and display of ammonium and potassium
- Dynamic compensation of ammonium measurement for potassium
- Measuring range up to 2,000 mg NH4-N/L; 1,000 mg K/L
- Individually user-replaceable measuring and reference electrodes
- AmmoLyt® reference system is very stable over long periods of time
- Digital probe recognizes electrodes automatically
- Simple in-situ calibration
- Integrated NTC temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- 2-year warranty on the probe, 1-year on electrodes