The IFL is an ultrasonic, interface level measurement sensor for the IQ SensorNet system. During the wastewater treatment process, the measurement of the interface level between liquids is of vital importance for optimal performance and trouble-free operation. The 700 IQ IFL provides continuous data to help operational efficiency improvement decisions. Simply connect it to the 2020 XT IQ SensorNet system.
- Intelligent signal processing - filters out undesired signals caused by floating sludge, internal fittings, or moving skimmers
- Simple system configuration with the IQ SensorNet
- Detailed display of echo profile (density of reflecting particles) for graphical visualization
- Maintenance free non-contact cleaning system
- 2-year sensor warranty
- Advanced settings for demanding application