User-replaceable sensors and cables and convenient Quick Cal feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro2030 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
Check out the trade in program currently going on (U.S. only).
YSI now offers an Extended Warranty for the Pro2030 (new instruments only).
Please visit the Pro2030 Kits page for fully assembled systems.
Fast response times with the Polarographic or Galvanic DO sensor allows you to complete your sampling routine quickly. The long life of the Polarographic sensor saves time and money and reduces your overall cost. The Galvanic sensor enables you to start sampling immediately without a warm-up period. Either sensor you choose for the field will give you accurate, quality data.
The super-stable 4-electrode conductivity cell is built into the cable and will provide years of accurate data. The cells are designed for rugged field performance and are easily cleaned and require minimal maintenance.
Additional features include:
- Internal barometer for highest accuracy
- Choose field DO sensors (Polarographic or Galvanic)
- Quick Cal allows DO calibrations within seconds with the push of a button
- Stores 50 data sets
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- Available with 1, 4, 10, 20, or 30-meter cables (4-meter and longer cables include cable management kit)
- View display with polarized sunglasses on
- Fastest DO response time on the market with 95% response in 8 seconds with standard membrane
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
- User replaceable DO sensors and cables •Conductivity cell built-in
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty
When ordering the Pro2030 you must order the instrument, cable, and DO sensor separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. Conductivity is part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.
Please visit our extensive dissolved oxygen resource page to learn about all things DO and BOD related.