Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro30 provides everything you need in a handheld conductivity meter.
Check out the trade in program currently going on (U.S. only).
YSI now offers an Extended Warranty for the Pro30 (new instruments only).
User-replaceable cables and convenient Quick Cal feature that walks you through the calibration routine makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) quarter-turn locking connectors, IP-67 waterproof rating with a rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensures durability and the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro30 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
The super-stable 4-electrode conductivity cell is built directly into the cable bulkhead providing years of accurate data. The conductivity cells are designed for rugged field performance and are easily cleaned with a small conductivity brush. The electrodes require minimal maintenance.
Additional features include:
- Quick Cal routine allows calibrations with the push of a button; remembers previous calibration values and walks you through the routine
- Stores 50 data sets
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad •Available with 1, 4, 10, 20, or 30-meter cables (4-meter and longer cables include cable management kit)
- View display with polarized sunglasses on
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
- User replaceable cables utilizing a robust MS connector that locks in place with a quarter turn rotation
- Conductivity cell is part of the cable bulkhead and is a proven, field-worthy electrode
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty
When ordering the Pro30 you must order the instrument and cable separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. The conductivity sensor is part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.