Specifically designed to measure ground and surface water pressure, temperature and levels, the WaterLOG® Submersible Pressure Transducer (H-3123) can transmit data digitally over cable lengths of up to 1000 feet (304.8 m). Its sleek stainless steel diaphragm and polyurethane vented cable, give the Submersible Pressure Transducer the durability it needs to survive rugged environments. Unique to the Submersible Pressure Transducer is the dry air moisture barrier system, providing atmospheric compensation with no on-site calibration required. The sensor is simple to install, contains SDI-12 output and it designed to produce accuracy over temperature range that exceeds ±0.01 ft (3 mm) of water. Cable lengths are available from 25 ft (7.62m) to 300 ft (91.44m) in increments of 25 ft (7.62m) and from 300 ft (91.44m) to 1000 ft (304.8m) in increments of 100 ft (34.48m).
- Linear deviation is less than 0.02%
- Accuracy over temperature range exceeds ±0.01 ft (3 mm) of water
- Stainless steel sensor diaphragm, ballast, and casting
- SDI-12 Output
- Polyurethane vented sensor cable is durable and rugged
- Dry air moisture barrier system provides atmospheric compensation
- No on-site calibration required