30 Sep 2014 2:00 PM ETEnds:
30 Sep 2014 3:00 PM ETPresenter(s):
Dustin Shull, PA DEP; Tim Finegan, YSI/Xylem; David Gilbey, Aquatic InformaticsLocation:
Online: Watch a recording of the live event.
Information is power... to better manage our water resources. On September 30th, join our group of water quality monitoring experts as they share strategies for turning continuous data from your unattended monitoring stations into water quality insight.
Join our featured speaker Dustin Shull as he shares results and lessons learned from the Pennsylvania Continuous In-stream Monitoring (CIM) program. Learn how you can reliably collect continuous data for the most common water quality parameters using EXO instrumentation, while cutting maintenance costs and site visits. Discover how to leverage AQUARIUS Time-Series software to process and analyze your water quality data as well.
1-Hour Webinar Highlights Include:
- 3 steps to continuous water quality monitoring
- Tricks for data collection, QC checking & calibration
- Site selection considerations for high quality data
- How to correct, analyze, visualize & report on continuous data
- Lessons learned: dams, acid, sediment, seasonality, & ammonia
- 6 tips for success