Built and tested for the most riggorous standards, the Bubbler (H-3553T) incorporates the features of earlier models and adds to them. Designed specifically for measuring fluid levels in surface water applications, ground water and tanks, this compact combo system has a built-in calibrated pressure sensor. The continuous display provides a readout of the last measured value for quick reference.
The Bubbler also has an improved controller and pressure regulator that use a sophisticated system of sensors and valves to regulate the bubble rate and purge pressure. And to keep the sediment from settling around the orifice line, this Bubbler provides a purge feature to keep the pressure at a desired level. You can even start a manual purge, anytime, with the touch of a button. This system was made for those who don't have time to mess around at the site.
- Measures depths up to 115 ft. (35 m) with a 50 PSI calibration
- Temperature and atmospheric pressure compensated
- Auto purge / purge sustain option
- SDI-12 output provides data in user-defined units
- Simple RS-232 Menu Interface
- Standard mode outputs: SDI-12, 4-20mA, RS-232
- Optional outputs: 0-5V and quadrature
- Low current operation (6mA standby)
- Extended SDI-12 commands for setting the stage to the current water elevation or pressure
- Optional display