There are 15 electrodes in the TruLine ISE series, with each electrode measuring the effective ion concentration of a different ionic species. This provides our customer with a wide range of ISEs to choose from.
ISE parameters include: Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Iodide, Lead, Nitrate, Potassium, Silver/Sulfide, and Sodium. Some ISEs are EPA approved for wastewater and/or drinking water compliance reporting.
Each TruLine ISE features an integrated reference. This eliminates the need for a separate reference half-cell when measuring ion concentration and is more convenient. Each ISE can be refilled with reference/electrode filling solution, extending the life of each ISE. The electrodes also feature a double-junction reference for optimum performance in the lab.
ISE TruLine Electrode features include:
- Wide selection of 15 electrodes for 16 different parameters
- 4 sensor technologies - gas sensing, polymer/PVC membrane, solid state, and glass sensor
- Integrated reference (i.e. combination/full-cell). Separate reference not needed
- Double-junction* and refillable to ensure long electrode life
- BNC connection, connects to any instrument with BNC connectors including the YSI TruLab 1320 or the YSI MultiLab 4010-2 and 4010-3 when used with a BNC adapter
- 3 foot cable
- Made in the U.S.A
- Reference/electrode fill solution, ionic strength adjustor (ISA), and small bottle of standard** included with each ISE
- Complete suite of fill solutions, ISAs, and standards available to support customers after purchase
- 12 month warranty for solid state, glass sensor, and gas-sensing ISEs
- 9 month warranty for ISEs with polymer/PVC membrane
*The ammonia ISE is not a true double-junction electrode, but it does contain a single-junction pH electrode inside an outer membrane that only ammonia can permeate.
**Cyanide and sulfide standards not included with respective kits.