The YSI TruLab line includes the 1110 (single channel), 1310 and 1310P (single channel) and 1320 and 1320P (dual channel) instruments providing easy-to-use and calibrate instruments ideal for the laboratory.
The TruLab pH 1310 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable pH/mV (ORP) measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance.
Available with or without a built-in printer. The 1310 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1310P.
- Single channel measurement of pH or mV (ORP) and temperature
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH; 22 stored buffer sets for auto-buffer recognition and easy calibration
- BNC connection for pH, mV; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 3-year warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- PC software, USB cable, and electrode stand included
Wide selection of electrodes - pH, ORP and temperature probes
Repeatable/Efficient The instrument's AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
Convenient/Reliable data can be printed directly from the instrument via the integrated printer or exported via USB.
You may be interested in downloading the YSI pH Handbook - a practical guide to pH measurements in the lab and field. It's full of tips and recommendations for ensuring accurate, repeatable pH measurements.