Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro10 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of either pH or ORP along with temperature.
User-replaceable sensors and cables along with convenient calibration routine feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro10 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
Check out the trade in program currently going on (U.S. only).
YSI now offers an Extended Warranty for the Pro10 (new instruments only).
Additional features include:
- User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
- Smart calibration; the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well.
- Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty
When ordering the Pro10 you must order the instrument, cable, and pH or ORP sensor separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. Temperature is part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.
You may be interested in downloading the YSI pH Handbook - a practical guide to pH measurements in the lab and field. It's full of tips and recommendations for ensuring accurate, repeatable pH measurements.