The 6951 Pontoon Vertical Profiling System offers user-programmable sample intervals, redundant error recovery logic that recovers automatically, and is compatible with all YSI EXO and 6-Series sondes equipped with depth. The profiler systems provide reliable, fully-automated data collection. The profiling systems also come with rugged, non-corrosive mechanical winch and drive mechanism, Profile Wizard software for easy set-up and deployment, Profile data analysis and export software, user selectable sample intervals, optional meteorological package, and several wireless data transmission options.
Buoy Based Configurations Feature:
- Submersible, water-tight enclosure for control electronics
- Optional depth sounder which automatically compensates for varying water levels from tides, reservoir levels, etc.
- Uses top and bottom as reference points for software controlled positioning
- Profiles up and down and parks at any depth
- Redundant error recovery logic detects unexpected activity and recovers automatically
If you're interested in additional profiling systems we also offer fixed profilers and buoyed profilers.
- Drinking Water Reservoirs: water quality, homeland security
- Research: upwelling events, open water
- General Monitoring: lakes, rivers, estuaries, bays
This product is a complete solution from our Integrated Systems & Services group. Let our application engineers help you with the heavy lifting on your next project. Contact YSI's Integrated Systems & Services team to discuss your specific monitoring application. We offer a variety of buoy platforms which can be tailored to fit your needs.