Configure 4 (IOEM-4) or 8 (IOEM-8) analog channels as inputs or outputs for the ability to integrate 3rd party sensors or output from other devices. Outputs can be configured to control pumps, UV systems, analog valves, or send data to SCADA/ PLC systems.
- 4 (IOEM-4) or 8 (IOEM-8) user-configurable channels as inputs or outputs
- Optically isolated to eliminate electrical interferences and ground loops
- When configured as outputs (4-20 mA) either set point or PID control can be used
- 4-20 mA outputs can interface to a SCADA or PLC system
- Inputs can be used for temperature, analog (0 to 1.0 VDC, 0 to 5.0 VDC or 4-20 mA) or digital*
- Plug-and-play: easy to install, setup and maintain (no need to hire programmers or engineers)
- NEMA 4X (IP-66)
- AC and DC power (DC power can be used for battery back-up if used with AC power)
- 2-year warranty
* user-configurable inputs can be used for additional sensors like DO, pH, Total Gas Pressure, ORP, photo period, etc. Some sensors require an additional transmitter.
Building a system is easy. Choose the expansion module appropriate for your needs (control, communications, etc.) and network with a 5200A, 5400, and/or 5500D with AquaManager®. REMs (Relay Expansion Module) add relays where needed to control feeders, lighting, heaters, alarming, and more.
- Recirculating systems
- Sea cages
- Live haul