The YSI EMM2.0 is one of the most versatile and reliable buoy solutions on the market. These buoys have been deployed with wet-chemistry nutrient and metal analyzers, current meters, water quality monitors, GPS, atmospheric sensors, wave sensors, hydrocarbon sensors, and more.
The stable platform can be easily customized to maximize instrumentation on a single monitoring platform. Adding satellite, radio, or cellular telemetry provides data to a custom visual display, making it easy for researchers and operators alike to receive critical data on a daily basis.
- YSI manufactures buoy, instruments, and loggers for a complete, integrated solution
- Customizable with third-party sensors
- Uniform color doesn't require regular maintenance
- Through-hull penetration for monitoring equipment makes routine servicing simple, fast, and secure
- Standard configurations available with short lead time
- Virtually indestructible buoy hull survives impact, ice, and punctures
Options & Accessories:
- Meteorological Package - Additional parameters to complement your monitoring program
- Wireless Data Transmission - Several options to wirelessly transmit data are available, ask us which suits your application best
- Satellite Communications - Either Iridium or GOES telemetry can be fitted on this system
- Current Profiling - Can be combined with a Current Profiler, either bottom mounted or downward looking
Custom Systems Available:
This product is a complete solution from our Integrated Systems & Services group. Let our application engineers help you with the heavy lifting on your next project. Contact YSI's Integrated Systems & Services team to discuss your specific monitoring application. We offer a variety of buoy platforms which can be tailored to fit your needs.