07 Apr 2016 2:00 PM EDTEnds:
07 Apr 2016 3:00 PM EDTPresenter(s):
Product Manager, Brandon Smith, Field Applications Engineer, Tiffany Schirmer, and Technical Support Leader Tom MoeggenbergLocation:
Online Archive: Watch a recording of the event
You are invited to watch the Webinar Fighting Fouling: 7 Tips to Extend Sonde Deployments. Join our team of technical experts to as they share strategies for reducing maintenance intervals on data sondes used in continuous water quality monitoring applications. Our goal is to help your team spend more time analyzing data and less time maintaining hardware!
During this 1-hour presentation Product Manager, Brandon Smith, Field Applications Engineer, Tiffany Schirmer, and Technical Support Leader Tom Moeggenberg will share results and lessons learned from a collective 25 years of monitoring experience. Learn the steps you can take to prevent Mother Nature from creating havoc with your data quality, and discover what new technology is available with the EXO Sonde Platform that will extend sonde deployments longer than ever before.
1-Hour Webinar Highlights
- Importance of high frequency, high resolution data
- Impacts of sensor fouling on data quality
- 7 tips and tricks to prevent biofouling accumulation
- 2 household items that slow biological growth rates
- Proper setup and care of monitoring sites
- Using telemetry to determine site maintenance frequency
- The real cost associated with short maintenance intervals