The YSI 600LS is an economical logging system for long-term, in situ monitoring. It logs at programmable intervals and stores up to 150,000 readings. The 600LS has extreme level accuracy of +0.01 feet (0.003 m) from 0-10 foot depths and +0.06 feet (0.01 m) from 10-30 foot depths. Available with and without conductivity, YSI recommends conductivity when used in saline environments for the most accurate level measurements.
Parameters available on the 600LS:
- Shallow Vented Level (0-9 m, 0-30 ft)
Adding conductivity provides additional parameters including Resistivity, Salinity, Specific Conductance and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- Fits down 2-inch wells
- Easily connects to data collection platforms
- Compatible with the YSI 650 MDS
- Available batteries for unattended, internal logging applications
- Compatible with the 650MDS
Inspect, protect, and revitalize your equipment with the annual YSI Sonde Maintenance Special. Longer life expectancy, less downtime, and ensure the highest quality data. Click here to learn more.