The pH10A is the perfect instrument for economical spot sampling of pH and temperature in applications such as wastewater, surface water, aquaculture, hydroponics, pools, and education.
This ultra-compact instrument even includes a graphic display with on-screen instructions!
Available with single- or dual-junction electrodes (comes with single-junction electrode). No need to throw this pen-style pH instrument away when the sensor goes bad like some other products. Simply replace the electrode within minutes and keep testing!
- Waterproof IP-67
- 1-year warranty
- Automatic calibration and buffer recognition
- 50-set memory (pH, temp, date and time stamp)
- Replaceable single- or double-junction electrode
- GLP functionality
- 1-, 2-, or 3-point calibration
- Hold feature locks stable readings on the display
- CE compliance
- >200 hour battery life with low battery indicator
The pH10A (gray) directly replaces the pH10 (blue).
You may be interested in downloading the YSI pH Handbook - a practical guide to pH measurements in the lab and field. It's full of tips and recommendations for ensuring accurate, repeatable pH measurements.