If you're looking for a data logger with a fully integrated HDR transmitter the H-522 and H-522+ are your models. Capable of communicating through GOES, METEOSAT or INSAT satellites, these models are designed for use in remote monitoring applications. The H-522 and H-522+ allow your to transmit data storage and sensor values to a satellite network for near real-time data retrieval. If you don't have the need for a display, the H-522 is your model, but keep in mind, the H-522+ is our top seller, with close to 6000 units in operation to date.
- Simple menu driven user interface
- Low standby power
- External button allows simplified means to view current data values
- USB Type A Host and Mini B Device (2.0)
- Three RS-232 Serial Ports for use with local terminals, displays, modems/satellite, etc.
- Four analog inputs
- SDI-12 Master or Slave Mode
- Quadrature shaft encoder input/output
- Event counter input (Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge)
- Frequency input (wind speed)
- Scalable 4-20 mA Output
- Data logging using nonvolatile internal storage
- XL Basic Programming
- Integrated Satellite Transmitter (H-522+ only)