If you're having trouble logging into your YSI account here are a few things to try:
- Make sure you're using the email address that was used at time of registration.
- Check the spelling of your email address. Make sure there are no typos or unwanted extra spaces.
- If you no longer have access to the email address used when you created your account you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information or create a new account.
- If you forgot your password, click on the 'Forgot your password?' link, enter your email address to receive instructions on how to reset your password.
- Registration requires a valid email address.
- Password requirements include a minimum length of 7 characters and must contain letters, numbers and special characters. Passwords are case sensitive.