There are 15 electrodes in the TruLine ISE series, with each electrode measuring the effective ion concentration of a different ionic species. This provides our customer with a wide range of ISEs to choose from.
ISE parameters include: Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Iodide, Lead, Nitrate, Potassium, Silver/Sulfide, and Sodium.
ISE TruLine Electrode features include:
• Wide selection of 15 electrodes for 16 different parameters
• 4 sensor technologies - gas sensing, polymer/PVC membrane, solid state, and glass sensor
• Integrated reference (i.e. combination/full-cell). Separate reference not needed
• Double-junction* and refillable to ensure long electrode life
• BNC connection, connects to any instrument with BNC connectors including the YSI TruLab 1320 or the YSI MultiLab 4010-2 and 4010-3 when used with a BNC adapter
• 3 foot cable
• Made in the U.S.A
• Reference/electrode fill solution, ionic strength adjustor (ISA), and small bottle of standard** included with each ISE
• Complete suite of fill solutions, ISAs, and standards available to support customers after purchase
• 12 month warranty for solid state, glass sensor, and gas-sensing ISEs
• 9 month warranty for ISEs with polymer/PVC membrane
*The ammonia ISE is not a true double-junction electrode, but it does contain a single-junction pH electrode inside an outer membrane that only ammonia can permeate.
**Cyanide and sulfide standards not included with respective kits.