The YSI pH1200 operation is easy-to-use and includes a large, easy-to-read LCD. An autolock feature will hold the readings on the display once they reach stabilization. Simple 1-, 2- or 3-point calibration routine with automatic buffer recognition of US and NIST buffers and sensor efficiency function helps ensure the most accurate data. The instrument can be powered by batteries or through AC power.
Measure pH accurately in the laboratory with the YSI pH1200.
- Laboratory grade pH/mV/temperature electrodes
- ATC temperature sensor or manual input
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Automatic buffer recognition for 1-, 2- or 3-point calibration of US or NIST buffers
- Sensor efficiency check helps ensure data integrity
- Autolock mode holds stable readings on the display
- Accepts U.S. (7.00, 4.01, 10.01) or NIST (6.86, 4.00, 9.18) buffer sets
- Double-junction piercing tipped or flat glass electrodes available
- Battery or AC wall power
- 2-year warranty
You may be interested in downloading the YSI pH Handbook - a practical guide to pH measurements in the lab and field. It's full of tips and recommendations for ensuring accurate, repeatable pH measurements.