The YSI 600XL and YSI 600XLM compact sondes measure eleven parameters simultaneously:
- Dissolved Oxygen (Rapid Pulse® DO, % and mg/L)
- Specific Conductance
- Depth or Shallow Vented Level
- Total Dissolved Solids
Connect with Data Collection Platforms
Either sonde can easily connect toyour own data collection platform, via SDI-12 for remote and real-time data acquisition applications.
Economical Logging System
The YSI 600XLM is an economical logging system for long-term, in situ monitoring and proﬁling. It will log all parameters at programmable intervals and store 150,000 readings. At one-hour intervals, the instrument will log data for about 75 days utilizing its own power source. The 600XL can also be utilized in the same manner with user-supplied external power.
- Either sonde ﬁts down 2-inch wells
- Horizontal measurements in very shallow waters
- Stirring-independent Rapid Pulse® dissolved oxygen sensor
- Field-replaceable sensors
- Easily connects to data collection platforms
- Available with detachable cables to measure depth up to 200 feet
- Compatible with YSI 650 Multiparameter Display System
- Use with the YSI 5083 ﬂow cell for groundwater applications
You can rely on the accuracy and reliability of YSI's sensor technology - the performance of select sensors on the 600XL and 600XLM have been ETV Verified.
Inspect, protect, and revitalize your equipment with the annual YSI Sonde Maintenance Special. Longer life expectancy, less downtime, and ensure the highest quality data. Click here to learn more.